Work somewhere you enjoy
We’re always on the look out for talented people to join our
team to nurture their skills and inspire others
Here at Macmarts
For us to create a working environment where people feel understood, respected and included, to ensure they have a personally rewarding and enjoyable career at Macmarts.
To fair-pay, family-friendly leave and benefit programmes that help people to create the right work/life balance. We also provide learning and development opportunities to help employees develop and reach their full potential.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion throughout our company. This includes the equal treatment of all of our employees, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, age, disability, sexuality, gender identity, cultural background or religious beliefs.
Vacancy Department Location Status Action
Product Manager Product Limerick Full TimeView Close
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in a scale-up software company specialising in spend optimisation and project resource management solutions. The Product Manager will be working with a multidisciplinary team located in the new company headquarters in Castletroy, Limerick.
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the portfolio of products on the Macmarts platform
- Prioritise product features and capabilities
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Research the market need for our products and conduct competitive analysis
- Act as product owner – owning the product backlog and participating in sprint planning
- Work closely with product designers
- Understanding and representing customer and user needs
- Creating high-level requirements to support agile teams and coordinate roadmap updates
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in software implementation life-cycle (Agile, Iterative and Incremental, Waterfall etc.)
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to communicate software product features, technical designs, and product strategy effectively to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Deep understanding of software development platforms, web platforms, databases and/or software-defined infrastructure.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- SaaS product experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and cloud and web technologies
- Experience of taking a new product to market
- Business Analyst experience
- 5+ years of experience in the technology industry in engineering and/or Product Management teams.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent experience in a field with a strong emphasis on technology and business