Streamline the purchasing process, control company spend and optimise cost savings for your company in real time
Spend Management Software
SpendBooks™ is the only spend optimisation software built specifically for manufacturing companies to improve efficiencies and reduce costs by collecting, controlling and evaluating spend data in real time.
SpendBooks™ Key Features
Create purchase requisitions, send RFQ’s to suppliers, manage the purchase approvals process, collaborate with team members and manage company spend in real time.
- Real-time visibility of pending approvals prior to PO generation
- Set approval limits by monetary thresholds and users
- Delegate approvals to trusted members of your organisation to manage absence and keep approvals moving on time
- Control your approval process within one single platform with clear visibility on authorisation limits, roles and audit
- Gain an aerial view of all of your requisitions as they travel through the purchase requisition process with entire requisition status visibility
- Filter your requisitions by Project, Cost centre, Opex, Capex, Year, month, Cost Centre Owner
- Easily accessible, timestamped digital records of requisition changes for internal and external auditors
- Add rules and criteria to the requisition process ensuring alignment with corporate goals and strategy
- Accountable, traceable, referenceable, auditable and repeatable process.
Real Time Budget Tracking
- Setup budgets by departments, projects, cost centres and more
- Real-time visibility data allows the user to see the budget spend and the status of budget such as what’s remaining verus what’s over budget.
- Real time tracking tools for opex and capex budget projected and actual
- Budget limit warning/notifications if projects go over budget.
Flexible User Permissions
- Set and manage user access, limits and ownership to specific areas and capabilities within SpendBooks™, ensuring users see and can access only information they own or have been granted access to.
- Design unique user roles with permissions that fit your organisation’s needs.
- Audit, review and change permissions of each role and user at any time.
- Ensure that your team is empowered by having real-time access to the data they require to do their job efficiently
Project Spend Management
- We’re designed for everyone on your team to use. Administrators set user permissions and grant access to the SpendBooks™ Platform to retain control and reduce risk.
- Projects visualised on the Gannt chart can be expanded to detailed requisition level with drill down ability showing all relevant milestones.
- Create dependencies between requisitions to manage priority, order and logical delivery plans.
- Track progress using a calendar view for all open projects visually at a monthly, weekly or daily level providing macro and micro view at project, requisition, asset, milestone and task levels.
- Deliverables Timelining offers the Procurement Project Managers a visual calendar of the due dates of all deliverables across milestones, documents and line items.
- Enables project efficiency through one source real time data availability
- Escalation of project show-stoppers and out of sync activity
- Flexibility, configured to each organisations individual requirements
- Access spend analytics by user, projects, or vendors using our interactive dashboards for budget spend, cost savings, purchase reports, monthly reports, req cost change log, requisition statistics, supplier report, supplier justification.
- Full history and Audit of all transactions including tasks, approvals, comments, and supporting documents.
- Fully export all chart and analytical data at the click of a button in Excel and CSV formats
- Contrast and compare against previous similar project costs
- Upload and store project , supplier, requisition , compliance, contract and quotation documentation securely for access from within our platform or for download.
- Cloud based, role level access for document storage ensures total peace of mind.
- Ensure that you receive the full complement of documents such as drawings, certifications, reports, manuals, MSDS and any other critical document.
Automated Responsive Communication
- Automatically Track Requests
Uses an automation platform to track and alert all tasks and deliverables. Establishing flexible rules, the platform locks in the responsible person and delivery / required by dates and tracks actions against them.
- Notification Alerts
SpendBooks™ generates and sends automatic reminders to the responsible person of the pending task both in-platform and via email as they near the required by date.
- Escalation Alerts
SpendBooks™ identifies uncompleted tasks, milestones and authorisations and raises escalations to the responsible manager and / or delegated users, ensuring all tasks and events are monitored and managed without the need for manual intervention.
Cost Saving Optimisation
- Reason for selection of supplier
- Removing subconscious bias allowing SpendBooks™ to select the right vendor based on criteria
- Automated vendor selection option to setup in groups or SpendBooks™ will select the vendor for you
- Driving a culture of competition, responsibility and completing tasks
- Reducing resource hours and giving back resource hours to the organisation.
- Team members can be measured against metrics such as cost savings achieved, deliverables, meeting milestones, meeting targets etc
- Encouraged to put RFQ into competition
Secure Public Cloud Hosted platform
Multi level and secure login access
24/7, 365 access with 99.9% uptime